Monday, November 23, 2009

Lust

Six in the morning, the sun shine cuts through my iris as I approach my summer vacation, super heated atmosphere causing me to ditch my vest and tie, not looking forward to summer school so I tie the answer to this test to the back of her head. Professional user of those around me and my soul needs another fix as I itch her scratch with a soft breath across her breast, layer of sweat flows like a spring storm, her layers dissipate on this daily date and I print her body with vibrating touches, broken English vibrates through out the nightly speech as broken promises vibrate through a soon to be broken heart. Close but distant, hated but loved, taking passion to a momentary position of discharge as I become in charge of her devotion, following promising strokes with prayer but the compromising nature of this puts an stroke in that prayer. Exploding vessels as the moon light cuts me away from you, your body enjoys the illumination of the explosion but my atmosphere returns to a timely cool as her fear of the aftermath presents itself on time. No time for you anymore as you want more and I re-stitch my clothing and leave before six in the morning comes back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a big fan of erotic poetry but this my friend is very tasteful, intelligent, and excellent. Not bad Mr.Wayne, not bad @ all -Victor Creed

Anonymous said...

i loved it! very nice and sensual!

Post a Comment