Monday, November 16, 2009

1971

Wanting to touch and feel you. Being borderline boundless as I slide through, I follow no straight forward motion, instead I go unorthodox. Her mouth salivates vowels but mostly the O and U. Switching them up through out the night but I get tired of the repetition so I insert a little more D. Never stopping as I can never get enough, addiction written on my skin, climax written on yours. Mixing the two in a circus position, the result is printed on your lips so I do a little learning for myself before I take that oral exam. Mouth filled with summertime moisture, so I go ahead and get her with that wintertime chill up her back. Taking her back to that excessive dripping of dialogue, I dip the pen in it and write that good word for you, never stopping at that one word but I don’t plagiarize. I do cast you as the understudy, but I’m the one who studies under you and receives your full tutelage. This tutorial gives up some tantalizing moments so I profess that since we both have some supernatural gifts, why don’t we catch a miracle together. Tasty lust in my eyes so I give you that deep visual penetration and going for something new, I give a audio tuning of every part of your body, as I audaciously take you to that miracle.

1 comments:

Jus Me said...

Gotta Give it up for duce Wayne.... the crowd cheers.......

Post a Comment