Monday, November 16, 2009

Self Destruction Part Two

Beautiful this storm is, chaotic motion right in front of my eyes, should be praying for this moisture to wash my soul clean but I live in that chaos for the crunch and rush, dwelling deeper into my mind and breaking all discipline, no proper behavior from my body. Devilish in my demeanor but angelic in my soul, taking residence in both heaven and hell, never caring about property taxes while I taste her property, living on this estate of momentary ecstasy, taking an single shot of thrill to the head with no chaser, taking numerous shots till I start speaking Spanish for a longer thrill. Ya la reina de tormenta y salpicaduras del agua de lluvia como un nino pequeno tratando de recuperar la inocencia,
Convertirse en temeraria en el agua debido a la intoxicacion por mi emocion y dejar que su gusto mi intoxicacion por mi emocion personal, personalmente la destruccion de mi inocencia hasta que termina de esta intoxicacion. Que termina en una espiral de viento, frio mi ser como giro y se vuelve mi alma, pidiendo a poner esta accion en espera y solo me proyecto de ley declaraciones de acumular y preparar el plan de pago para la redencion.

1 comments:

Jus Me said...

Y U break out en espanol? Very Good... what can i say?

Post a Comment