Monday, November 23, 2009

Intro

Introduction to a mystifying soul, looking in the mirror to take notes and filling enough paper to plug a sinking boat, facing an on deck pile of Olympian thoughts that are ready to flow overboard, taking a lawnmower to trim the mental pressure before I create fissures in that crisp green. Crisp green backs in my desire’s but longing for a better world so I carry the old one on my back till its time for a change of desire’s, simplifying my wants and objectifying my needs till I make things a complicating puzzle without no time to solve it. Living a Tetris life, looking for the right one to fit as I get barraged by self serving pieces, making right choices can lead to much self improvement and get me out of a 32-bit system lifestyle, copping a new processor that leaps me into a professional state of mind and tailoring my CPU as I write a state of the street address, getting the measurements right and trying it on to see how it fits before I ship it out. Shipping my soul out in everything I pen because my destiny is not to be shipped out to the pen, cracking the back of destiny on a daily introduction of myself and that leads to the cracking of the mirror from the heavy handed writing on it as I run out of paper, so I go out in to this cracked world as I complete my mirrored syllabus and end this introduction.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really beautiful and unique. Love your poetry!

Post a Comment