Monday, November 16, 2009

Attitude

Asking for seconds, asking for something more from this world than just a burst of gunfire in the nightly air, fighting for a fresh current of air in this dull paper bag, while others are ready to pop it. Making my mind flow like a bag of microwavable popcorn, new ideas popping as the sun gives me a warm embrace, feeling like a kryptonian under the sun while I dream of a utopia for my people. Dreaming of my people, dreaming of a utopia fills me with hope, ready to send that kernel out to folks through first class mail, first class idea for first class minds only. Not seeking a stamp of approval because I couldn’t give a damn, not seeking a licker but a fixer. One more time, not seeking a licker but a fixer, so let me re-introduce myself as a mental fixer, getting ready to pop an itchy licker with an intellectual dream. Making myself multifunctional as I down a multivitamin, multiple skill set individual ready to give back to the world and take it back at the same time… multitalented also. No longer asking for something more, bringing more to an able world so it can heal from its disability, progression in my sight as I survive a recession, going to share this sight at recess so when the bell rings, a new vision of the world will bing before your eyes.

2 comments:

Jus Me said...

Dis is vey good...didnt know u were this DEEP!!!!!

RTuggle said...

I like the rhythm to this as I read it inside my head. Nice flow.

Post a Comment