Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Time Traveler Part 1

1.21 gigawatts propelling me forward
Forwarding my electric touch so people can dig my flow
Digging my heels into the ground as I bend the earth to my liking
So I can cover enough ground of popularity to topple a social network
Leaving my face to twist the daily news feeds into something positive

Cocky son of bitch when it comes to feeding the world
Something positive so the current polarity won’t leave the people starving
Not on the fence about my hunger
No expectation of binding my upcoming meals
As preparation for a thanksgiving meal for the world is coming

1.21 gigawatts bringing me back
Arriving back in the icy present at 1:21 am
Ready to Carpe Diem as I park the car
Not leaving my fate in park position
As the sun comes and warms the dark

0 comments:

Post a Comment