Saturday, January 9, 2010

Untitled By Graphix Godbody

I got a crown made of several thorns/
so when I decide to return to the booth, you see me fighting the monster that's sporting about 7 horns/
and 4 faces, I'm spittin this john blaze shyt/
see me, yeah I club heavy like the Hulk has turned caveman/
every dude that's in my cypher is a certified ape fam/... See More
and I bless mics with a touch like a healer for my faith....DAMN!!/
y'all aint stoppin the kid/
I won't quit til 7 days after the apocalypse ends/
I got a automatic rifle in the form of a pen/
so when I ink verses y'all see that the battle begins/
just mail me my trophy, I aint even gotta enter to win/
Cause if I freestyle. who after me can come as hot as the kid?/
who else can split atoms when his spit rattles/
and leaves in the form of sound to hit a mic just so he can rip battles/
everything I've done is just as important as the thing after/
I make history, I was in a tree hitting Isaac Netwon with a few apples/
the mic beater/
whack rhyme eater/
I'm the best of both worlds like if Robert finally found a grown woman for him to pee on/
or if Chris Brown married laila ali and tried to beat her/
son you could eat one/
my style is so heavenly/
streets diggin my words, chicks feeling my melodies/
giving you a word of advice, just let it be/
I been hot since it was cool for blacks to watch BET/

EASY!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment