Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Duce Wayne (Self titled)

I sit at a wooden chair form the late 80’s, keeping it as a reminder of a time when the world was a simple place where watching reruns of the super friends was my goal for my life. Now trying to build a league of super friends to help me change the world for the better while trying not to let my sinful nature get the better of me, facing lashing criticism for rebelling against what people know and often commend to an crystal clear hell. Must admit that I place my foot in that hot bath for a feeling of clarity. Looking for emotion on the small of women backs, the bottom of the glass and the roundness of an pill, self destructive behavior for a rush but spirit getting crush and giving it up for anyone to guzzle. Building myself up by establishing support beams of temper steel in my very soul, going for invincibility and knowing that it awaits me in the future but in the mean time I rebuild and take myself away from all paradoxes. Heart of an ox, keeping me on the path of redemption, dabbing back into the written word looking for it to drain that sadness out of me, dabbing back into heroism to see the sun shine over gun shells, dabbing back into love to find that lasting peace. Lasting change comes full circle, new personality on deck to give the world the mass effect of who I am really am, no longer hiding and no longer giving a damn of what the world thinks of me because it only needs to know one thing, that my name Duce Wayne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment